Click here for Domestic lining Installation and gallery
Commercial lining Installation is undertaken by Hilden pools own contractors which have many years experience and every care is taken to ensure that a smooth and professional job is completed. The 50mm overlapped welded seams are spike tested for adhesion before being sealed and all the appropriate perimeter anchor points are made with stainless steel expansion drive rivets. The PVC is cut, tailored and welded on site to ensure an accurate and neat fit to the pool whilst allowing for the slight movements in the pool structure that can occur.
- 10 year pro-rata guarantee with pool temperatures up to 32 deg C (90 deg F)
- Ideal for both new and refurbished pools (including concrete, cement render, steel, aluminum, timber and fibreglass)
- 1.5mm thick PVC with polyester internal mesh
- Anti-slip PVC for steps and walk in slopes
- UV Stabilised - tested in acceleration chamber
- 50mm overlapped welded seam - sealed with colour co-ordinated liquid PVC
- Anchor points made with stainless steel expanding drive rivets
- Geo-textile underlay available
- Renovates old surface
- Easily repairable if damaged
- Suitable for domestic and commercial applications
- Idea for schools, hotels, holiday camps, health clubs, hydrotherapy pools
Available in a range of traditional and modern patterns and in plain and anti-slip finishes.
For a free no obligation site visit and quotation call us today on 01622 600095 or use the form on the contact us page.